Old Toll Gate on Main Street 1908 Operated by Wesley & Amelia Bowdin. Situated West of Baptist Church Purchased by John Pommert for $17 in 1908 and moved across street and remodeled.
Historical Photos and Documents Of Amelia Village
(the page is still under construction as we are currently scanning and posting images)
Remodeled Toll House at 94 West Main Street
Amelia School 1956
Amelia High School 1905
Amelia High School Class Of 1892
Left to Right - Front Row - Lida Moore, Supt. James Mackenney, Henrietta Doan
Back Row - Verne Combs, Erwin Nash, Master Roy House (age 14)
Copyright © Amelia Village. All Rights Reserved.
School Being Demolished
Amelia Fire Department
Amelia's First Police Vehicle 1957