Moving the Morse House in December 1998
Image courtesy of Clermont County Historical Society
Copyright © Amelia Village. All Rights Reserved.
The oldest building in Amelia Village is believed to be the Morse House that stood on the SE corner of Main and Oak streets (present site 44 Oak St .). It was built in the 1850’s by Increase Sumner Morse who died here in 1875.
Morse House June 2016